Purchase the Cool Pink "Five Quick Fixes" Cookbook Here!

Buy the FQF Tofu Cookbook!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lack of Discipline, Assertiveness, the Flight Nature and Other Attributes of Fashion

It's been entirely too long since I've written on my own blog. Shameful. Yet--not embarrassing. I'm a busy woman. Anyone that is around me for more than 10 minutes will pick up on that sometimes daunting fact. And I've come to realize that my sense of style is much like my blog-writing maintenance. Easy-going with a touch of fanciness. Impulsive and envelope-pushing, regardless of the environment.

That being said, there are more pictures coming. After all, what is a fashion blog with pics to show you how it's done (well, how I do it, anyway). Also, I resolve to write more regularly. Since it's such a big part of me--and who am I to deny that?

And, in the spirit of fashion (and flight, artistic writers) my resolution has nothing to do with the fact that a new year is fast approaching. This is just something I feel is appropriate to do on Tuesdays. Stay cool and pink, my friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment